Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

14.02.2012
hi all happy valentines day!
despite, big waves of coming & goin' thoughts, i don’t know how 2 express…… anyway, let me start- Day before I was reading a book WHISPERS OF NATURE, the same evening while going 2 bed I heard sweet chirp of a bird as sweet as my beloved Maa’s Lori & woke up smiling on d nxt mornin’with d same chirping sound as my Baba’s loving ‘Wake up Baby!’ Call……. It made me proud 2 B intimate with d nature by enabling myself listen 2 its whispers. I was delighted, my heart was filled with heavenly joy, the whole day, with a touch of bright & beautiful colours, just like a resplendent sun rises above the horizon & letting his light permeate me & radiate it in an ever increasing & widening happiness, steadily moving onward as d stars move in heaven……… bt I was wrong, Alas! When I came back from the mrkt in d evening followed by Sri (hubby) receiving an SMS of security alert with d news of electronic bomb blast! Shreyas (son) also confirmed it by saying that he had heard the same from the news bulletin broadcasted on radio some time ago. It shattered me like anything……… ‘OMG! Another terrorist attack!’ bt d matter of fact is that it’s purely an act of inhumanity, v r battling our lives with…… It couldn’t let me sleep last nite. The news shakened my city once again, in fact the whole country! It ruined d 65yrs of dignified record of free India. It was never ever d question of safety of a diplomat or a diplomatic mission B4. So disgustin’& disheartenin’. While d whole city was breathing in peace with d sweet touch of nature by experiencing a very pleasant weather of ending cold, so far d best climate in Delhi, got a big hit of such an inhuman behaviour. I thought our lives R even in threat while waiting d traffic light 2 Bcum green and move forward. V may get the experience of bomb blast anywhere & at any time even through a sticker bomb. It’s very scary, v R not safe at all! With all sort of worries I left d bed in d morning & switch on d radio as a regular habit……… all of a sudden d soothing melody of Allah Tero Naam, Ishwar Tero Naam, Sabko Sanmati de Bhagwan reached my ears……….. I begged Almighty d same for the whole human race on this earth & started my day!
"There is an ascending evolution in nature which goes from the stone to the plant, from the plant to the animal, from the animal to the man. Because man is, for the moment, the last rung at the summit of the ascending evolution, he considers himself as the final stage in this ascension and believes there can be nothing on earth superior to him. In that he is mistaken." (Sri Aurobindo)
On a serious note I must say the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like blood which unites one family. Man has no right to weave d web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself…………………..
At d end I beg apology for expressing my views on such a heavy & sensitive topic rather than something light and beautiful on this auspicious day of love!!!!
It might B my tribute of love 2 humanity…………..

6 comments:

  1. hi mom! wonderful expression of thoughts......
    'U R SIMPLY GR8!!!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful articulation of expressions...
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words to compliments on this......Its jst incredibly awesome..!!!!
    Very gud intimation,,,,,Thanks a lot for sharing it.... . It's wonderfully mixed up... very interesting, I liked it a lot... . phenomenal thoughts......
    V would love to get intimated by u further!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx nishant!!! for an articulative feedback....

      Delete
    2. Wonderful expressions lined up with appropriate excerpts. Await eagerly for some fresh posts here..

      Delete
    3. thx.... published the 2nd 1 2day........

      Delete