Tuesday 18 August 2015

A Token of Love for The Green Ambassador



After a day long work, while I was deeply immersed in thinking about life's wonders, it's roller-coaster rides, it's mysterious destinies & all, the gentle touch of a cool breeze made me conscious & compelled me to see & adore the greenery around. All of a sudden my eyes got fixed on some trees full of flowers. I questioned myself,
What makes the flowers blossom in beauty?
Why do trees mount upward?
Are they yearning or Is it their intense aspiration for peace, prosperity, light or love??
Sun started setting then...
That beautiful scenic change of time helped me recollect our recent exchange of dialogues on TIME MACHINE -
While I asked you, What would you like to change if provided with a time machine?
Your swift reply was - I would love to plant more trees & take their care on each single day of my life that left untouched with the feeling of plantation & has not been addressed & utilized with that promising act.
That's it! That's how your longing passion of multiple years translated into communion, That's all... I could sense the volume of its depth, left with short of words to revert & kept quite...
There are so many such instances those speak about the mutual sensitivity you share with any plant feeling its life & taking its care...
Being a big lover of nature I try to see things the way as you, but every time you prove to be a better nature lover than me particularly in case of the Plant World. Because you have the ability to see them as communicating beings endowed with personality & attributes of soul. You believe that the selfless peace-loving plants are able to co-operate with humanity in the Herculean job of turning this planet back into a garden from the squalor & corruption...
That belief pioneers you to move forward for the cause with all possible ways.
Every birth has a purpose...
The day of birth is truly a special day in one's life. It's an occasion for opening a new year of life with a growing new birth within, that invites us to rekindle more powerfully the flame of aspiration & get charged for a whole year to live the dreams.
May The Almighty bless you enough to accomplish the purpose of your birth to make the world a better place...
My dear, none other day is better than sharing such feeling with you except your birthday that ensures an exceptional life meant for the above lines.
Wish you a very very happy birthday!
Stay Green! Spread Green...
 smile emoticon
smile emoticon
smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment